A PICTURE PERFECT SMILE WITH
Dental bonding doesn’t sound thrilling, but it’s one of the fastest, simplest ways to a smile makeover.
By adding composite (tooth-colored) material to your teeth, you can cover up flaws and change the look of your grin. You may have received bonding before without realizing - tooth-colored fillings use the same technique and composite material. But it’s more versatile than that. You may have received bonding before without realizing - tooth-colored fillings use the same technique and composite material, but it’s more versatile than that!
Trying Teeth Bonding
If you’re a candidate for dental bonding, you’ll find the entire process quick and comfortable. Your bonding appointment will consist of the following steps:
- For many patients, little to no tooth preparation is necessary prior to bonding. This means no shots, and no pain! If you do require some tooth reduction, we will ensure you don’t experience any discomfort.
- Dr. Robin will shape the bonding material chairside, matching the shade to your surrounding teeth.
- The tooth surface to be treated will be roughed slightly so that the bonding sticks.
- Once the composite is in place against your tooth, it is hardened with a curing light.
- After the bonding is complete, you’re ready to get back to life as usual - with a brand new smile in place.
Interested in Tooth-Colored Fillings?
If you’ve had metal/amalgam fillings in the past, you might be unhappy with the way they look in your smile. Let us know if you’re interested in replacing old dental work with composite to improve the appearance of your teeth.
Hoping to upgrade your smile? Dental bonding is easy, affordable, and takes just one appointment.