Welcome to Metro Smiles! Dr. Robin Asbury offers expert cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry in a soothing environment. Your time at Metro Smiles should be relaxing time, during which your teeth and your mood are rejuvenated. Dr. Robin and her team maintain open communication with patients to ensure that the final results are exactly what they’re imagined, and that the cosmetic or restorative process is comfortable.
About Dr. Robin
Dr. Robin Asbury graduated from the University of Nebraska Medical Center – College of Dentistry in 2000. She belongs to numerous dental organizations that speak to her well-rounded skills. Dr. Robin is also an Invisalign Preferred Provider, and excels in alternative orthodontic treatment. As a graduate of Dental Boot Camp and advanced cosmetic and orthodontic courses at Arrowhead Institue, Dr. Robin understands the importance of versatility and ongoing education.
Centennial Dental Treatments
Although the services listed below are Metro Smiles’ specialties, there’s much more offered at the practice. If you have any questions about your oral health, dental treatment, or aesthetic goals, please voice them to Metro Smiles’ staff. We are here to make your experience a positive and fulfilling one, and the results exactly as you’ve imagined.
- Invisalign – As a Preferred Provider, Dr. Robin has handled countless Invisalign cases and is intimiately acquainted with the process. If you’ve spent time regretting not having braces as a child, don’t give up hope. Invisalign offers grown patients subtle straightening without the same level of restriction that braces require. You will be able to remove the Invisalign aligners whenever necessary, and go about life as usual during treatment. After 8-14 months, you’ll possess a gorgeous, straight new smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Unhappy with the appearance of your smile? It’s time to change that. Owning a smile you love makes you a more friendly and outgoing person. Treatments including Zoom! whitening, composite fillings, porcelain veneers, and porcelain crowns will allow Dr. Robin to change your teeth in nearly any way.
- Cosmetic Injections – Our faces readily show signs of age. But plastic surgery isn’t the only path to younger-looking skin. Botox and Xeomin block muscle contractions to allow skin to remain relaxed, and existing wrinkles to lighten. Dermal fillers supply the skin with a hydrating substance to boost volume and fill in smile lines. Dr. Robin will determine the best injection for your skin needs, and guide you through the process.
- Teeth Whitening – Metro Smiles offers Zoom! whitening for dramatic results. You’ll be able to whiten in-office or at home, depending on your whitening schedule and preferences. You will also be provided with the necessary tools (custom whitening trays and hydrogen peroxide gel) to perform whitening upkeep and maintain your brightened smile.
- Composite Bonding – Tooth-colored composite offers a simple, inexpensive cosmetic option. Once bonded to teeth, the composite blends with your smile, and is able to whiten, lengthen, fill gaps between teeth, and correct other flaws.
- Porcelain Veneers – V-shaped veneers fit over natural teeth to create new tooth surfaces. The porcelain material is absolutely beautiful and indistinguishable from natural enamel. Porcelain veneers last for many years and can entirely remake your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – Larger and more durable than veneers, crowns replace a greater amount of tooth structure. Appropriate for severely damaged teeth or back teeth, crowns support remaining tooth structure while looking completely natural.
- Dental Implants – Replacing missing tooth roots provides restorations with stable foundations. This enhances the restoration’s fit and function. Moreover, implants offer health benefits that stay with patients for life.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges span gaps left by missing teeth to replace natural structure. Made of crowns on either side of false teeth, bridges draw on the strength of adjacent teeth to succeed.
Get in touch with Metro Smiles to begin your own dental journey!